Getting the most out of your Facebook page is important these days because everyone seems to use the social site. People use it for things ranging from catching up with old friends to expanding their business ventures. Whatever the case is, Facebook isn’t going anywhere and that is why you have to milk the social media for everything it is worth.
Blair Stover is all about getting you the information you need when you need it and that is why we have compiled a small list of tips to how you can get the most out of your Facebook page. Here they are:
- Set up your shop. Why have a Facebook page? Because it is free. You have to understand that Facebook is a business just like any other online company. They generate revenue from the ads and the games they have. In fact, they are second to only Yahoo and Google and they rank in the top 5 in traffic constantly. So, with that being said, it is just smart business for you to have a page.
- Greeting your guests. When a person visits your page, you want them to feel special so have a video greet them as soon as they land on your page.
- Offer incentives to people when they become “fans”. Give people discounts or early access to exclusive items when they become “fans”. This helps your business when people see how many “fans” you have.
- Give your “fans” reasons to come back. Provide steady, fresh content.
- Be considerate. Never spam your fans.
- Make things fun! Throw a party like its 1999! Your clients want to feel excited when they visit your page. Give them exciting reasons to come back. Throw some polls and contests out there.