Every business is looking for that certain edge to get ahead in today’s economical-saddled world. One thing holds true – it is hard for a business owner to figure out what is right and what is wrong concerning foundational steps in increasing sales. Successful campaigns are hard to come by but here are a few ways ABStover suggests looking into in order to help you push through your next social media strategy and come out with a win.
1. Having Facebook Promotions Requires Apps. If you want to have a promotion through Facebook, according to their new guidelines, you are going to need an app. There are plenty of companies out there that can help you design your app but if you already know how to do it, go ahead and design your own.
2. If Using Twitter, You Have To Provide Rules Disclosure. As with any sweepstakes or contest, you have to provide the participants with the terms and conditions and Twitter is no different.
3. Beware Of A Lottery. Lotteries are usually handled by the government. With that being said, make sure your lottery is not an illegal one and be sure you know what you can and can’t do.
4. Allow Your Promotion To Be An Easy One. Your social promotion isn’t supposed to be hard for the participants. If the terms are too difficult, you won’t see the participation you’ll want.
5. Promote Your Contest Often. Just because you organize a promotional launch doesn’t mean the work is over. You have to ensure that the communication continues to flow throughout your entire campaign.
6. Amplify the Message Through Your Partners. Partner marketing is a strong influence when it comes to promotional campaigning.
7. Priming the Pump. Throw a few submissions into the ring to get things started.
8. Never rely solely on the Public’s Opinion. A great option is to use judging early in the competition and then switch to public voting.